Design Custom Water Bottles to Share Your Organization’s Message in Jacksonville, Birmingham, Charleston, Charlotte & Beyond
Custom bottled water elevates a simple drink to a clever promotional item. By placing labels with your company information on water bottles and passing them out to customers, you are essentially creating a walking billboard for your company. That’s because it takes the average person 8-12 minutes to drink an entire bottle of water, which is plenty of time for them to become familiar with your company. In fact, it’s significantly more time than other – far more costly – advertising mediums, such as TV and radio ads, which typically last only 30-60 seconds. Moreover, there is not a single beverage in the world that outsells bottled water, making it an easy tool to promote your business to people of all ages, in all environments.
The Piedmont Springs Difference
At Piedmont Springs, we can provide you with custom bottled water that features your company’s logo or any other design of your choice, in 8-, 12-, 16.9-, or 20-ounce bottles. Because our professionally printed labels are laminated, you can be sure that your custom design won’t rip, fade, or peel – even if the bottles are submerged in water or ice. Plus, all of our bottles are constructed with thicker plastic than most other bottles, so they’ll hold up longer.
At Piedmont Springs, we are not only dedicated to providing the best custom water bottle design for you, but we’re also committed to excellent customer service. This means that we strive to make our process as stress-free as possible for you. Here is our simple procedure:
- After you contact us, we’ll offer you a quote on a custom water bottle design.
- We’ll then ask you to submit your company’s logo or other art in a vector format.
- We’ll discuss other items that the label might require, such as your company’s location and contact information.
- Our professionals will work closely with you to design a personalized water bottle label that meets all of your requirements.
- We’ll deliver your shipment in only about two or three weeks after label approval.